The main Koha mailing list is the best way to get in contact with the Koha community. It is the best place to introduce yourself to the project and seek assistance from other users.
The main Koha list is hosted by Katipo Communications.
There are several other more specialised Koha mailing lists which you’re welcome to join.
- Koha Developers List for people working on Koha. If you are a developer then you will probably want to join the patches,commits and bugs mailing lists as well.
- Koha Patches List for sending and receiving patches that need to be applied to Koha.
- Koha Bugs List All activity in Koha’s Bugzilla
- Koha Documentation List for sending in patches to be applied to the Koha manuals.
- Koha-translate for people wanting to talk about Koha translations.
- French language list & site for people who speak French
- German language list for people who speak German and want to work on Koha’s German support
- Spanish language list for people who speak Spanish
- Koha Pacifika list for people in Australia and New Zealand
- Koha-oz for people in Australia
- Koha North American list for people in North America
What we’re talking about:
Here are a few of the most recent messages to the main Koha list.
- [Bug 15802] New: The system will not allow me to return any books
- [Bug 16418] New: EnhancedMessagingPreferencesOPAC appears twice in sysprefs.sql
- [Bug 11559] Professional cataloger's interface
- [Bug 16424] New: Advanced editor reverts records back to Default framework
- [Bug 16431] New: Marc subfield structure should be cached using Koha::Cache
Just want to browse through our discussion?
Search the lists:
Take a look at these web based methods of viewing the list archives. You never know what solutions you’ll find there!
- Primary web archive of main Koha mailing list
- Primary web archives of specialised Koha mailing lists
- Gmane.org archive of Koha lists
- Nabble.com archive of Koha lists
- Markmail.org archives of Koha lists
- ArchiveOrange.com archives of Koha lists
- Mail-Archive.com archives of Koha lists
If anyone else is running a Koha list and would like it added, please join and send a note to the Koha Developer’s List above.